For many years, the Holzman Laser Vision team provided laser vision correction services at a national corporation. But, in October 2022, Dr. Holzman created Holzman Laser Vision, a private practice providing laser vision correction for the DMV area.
Dr. Holzman has been a leading expert in LASIK and PRK, both in our DC region and across the country. In his over twenty years of experience as a corneal sub-specialist, he has helped over 50,000 people achieve greater success in both their professional and personal lives by helping them see better.
Each member of Dr. Holzman's team is dedicated to providing excellent care to your referred patients. That sounds kind of like a generic statement, doesn't it? Not until you see the HLV team in action for yourself!
Our Service Approach
It's easy to get into the habit of referring your laser vision correction patients to Dr. Holzman and his team at HLV. You expect that your patient will receive excellent care while they are in our office, you know that they will have excellent post-operative results, and you trust that your patient will remain just that: your patient!
Referring your patients to HLV is a good addiction, but sometimes it's nice to remind yourself of what exactly is is that makes this group unique. Here are the Top 5 Reason why HLV has been able to earn your trust over the years:
1. An experienced team with over 100 years of combined experience in eye care. While everyone here has significant experience with laser vision correction, no one is going through the motions with your pateint. They become fully invested in each patient interaction so that your patient understands why you trust Dr. Holzman and his dedicated team.
2. A dedication to refractive surgery co-management. Haven't you ever found yourself referring at patient to an ophthalmologist and then suddenly realized that you haven't seen that patient in a while? Or, has your patient ever just shown up in your chair a few years since their last visit having had LASIK in the meantime? This has happened to all of us at one time or another. If you proactively discuss laser vision correction with your patients and educate them on how you refer to HLV then you maintain control over the doctor-patient relationship. When referring to us, we will make every effort possible to return the patient to you for post-operative care and future comprehensive eye examinations.
3. Easy access to your HLV whenever you need us. Call us, visit us, email us, text us. As a trusted Partner Doctor, you have 24/7 access to us 365 days a year. Whenever you need us, just reach out and let us know what is going on. Maybe you just want to ask a quick question or maybe you have a more complicated case you are managing ... just keep us in the loop by contacting us ... or update us when we visit you in your office.
4. Lifetime Commitment. If your patient's primary procedure is with Dr. Holzman at HLV, then enhancements would be covered in the future. That's a great comfort for most people.
5. Dedicated Professional Relations Consultants. Our PRCs serve as a liaison between your practice and our surgery center. They'll keep your fully stocked with promotional materials, provide staff trainings, and facilitate communications.
Proven Track Record
When you trust your patient with HLV, your patient will receive a first-class experience. We are dedicated to properly and ethically advising on proper candidacy for any of our procedures. We sincerely promote our close relationship with your office so that your patient will feel comfortable with us. We carefully explain the pre- and post-operative schedules, informed consent, and financial details so that each patient arrives in your chair fully aware of what they are supposed to do (a chair time saver!). We are always available to you for questions at any time in any communication method that works best for you.
And, let's not forget Dr. Holzman's proven surgical track record. With over 50,000 procedures under his belt ... wait, he wears scrubs without belts ... you get my drift ... he has shown you consistency in surgical results. When you look at the corneas after surgery, they are almost always pristine. When your patients looks at the world through those new eyes, their smiles say it all.
At HLV, you have a team that is all about making you and your patients happy. Make use of us in whatever way is needed. Always feel like you can contact us about anyone or anything related to laser vision correction. Remember to keep us in mind when you have a patient interested in top-quality refractive surgery by an experienced and innovative surgeon. A partnership with HLV means that everyone involved will be a winner.